Lockhart Chemical Company
Since 1982, Lockhart has manufactured additives which provide superior protection solutions for formulators of functional fluids and coatings. Lockhart technologies include wax and petrolatum oxidates and their esters and soaps, sodium, calcium and barium sulfonates, rust preventives and corrosion inhibitors, gelled calcium sulfonates and metalworking processing additives.
Lockhart offers technical service and comparative testing for rust prevention and emulsification. In addition to their own product line, they provide manufacturing under tolling aggreements with several companies marketing to underbody coatings, metalworking additives, paints and coatings, hydraulic fluids and lubricants.
- EZ Mulz™ - for use in Naphthenic or Paraffinic Oils
Gelled Calcium Sulfonates
- Sulfogel™ - for long-term permanent coatings and calcium greases
- Coolsurf™ - Alkanolamides
- Lubristay™ - Lubricity Additives
- Counter Rust™ - Oxidates, Esters and Soaps
- Counter Rust™
- Calcium/Barium Sulfonate Based Water Displacing
- Water Emulsifiable
- Water Based Corrosion Inhibitors
- Counter Rust™ - Calcium and Barium Sulfonates